BD Environmental System Bio-Bag™ Anaerobic Generator, Palladium Catalyst Container, Anaerobic Indicator, Type A Chamber
Spring Savings: Use code TAKE5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Due to a slight back-order, please allow 3-5 business days for the shipment of this item.
- Designed to provide an anaerobic environment suitable for the isolation of obligate or facultative anaerobic bacteria, while permitting visualization without disrupting the gaseous atmosphere.
- It is sized to hold either a standard 100 mm bbl™ petri dish, or anaerobic mic microdilution tray, do not allow generator to come in contact with water prior to use. store in tightly closed bag with desiccant to assure integrity of the generator tablet
- The bio-bag type a system, when directions are followed, provides a rapid reduction of atmospheric oxygen. levels of o2 to be less than 1% at 1 h through 72 h
- A stock culture of bacteroides fragilis subsp. fragilis, or other anaerobic organism, should be tested in the bio-bag type a system periodically to assure adequate conditions for recovery and characteristic morphology
- 1 Gas Impermeable Environment Chamber, 1 Catalyst Container
|Stock # ||537845 |
|Manufacturer # ||261214 |
|Brand ||Bio-Bag™ |
|Manufacturer ||BD |
| Application || Environmental System |
| Specifications || Anaerobic Generator, Palladium Catalyst Container, Anaerobic Indicator, Type A Chamber |
| UNSPSC Code || 41104308 |