Global Life Cytiva Cellulose Filter Papers Filter Circles, 240mm Dia, Folded Prepleated Grade 595½, 100/pk
Savings: Use code SUMMER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Most products ship in 1-2 Business Days
This is a special order item and requires 7-14 days to ship out from our facility.
Filter Circles, 240mm Dia, Folded Prepleated Grade 595½, 100/pk
- Whatman filter papers are world-renowned as the standard for laboratory filtration and are associated with quality, reliability and customer service
- Manufactured from high-quality cotton linters, which have been treated to achieve a minimum alpha cellulose contact of 98%
- Used for general filtration and exhibit particle retention levels down to 2
- 5 µm
- Used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials
- Offers a wide choice of retention/flow rate combinations to suit numerous laboratory applications
- The different groups of cellulose filters offer increasing degrees of purity, hardness and chemical resistance
- Prepleated filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters
Certain products sold on our website require us to verify that is being used in a professional setting or upon a request by a physician. If that is the case, we will contact you via email once you place your order to verify a facility license, physician license or a valid prescription.